To our patients,
On May 11, we re-opened our doors for routine care. Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been trying to see as many patients as possible whose appointments were postponed due to our COVID-19 temporary closure.
We’re so happy to be treating smiles once again. And more than ever, your health — and the health of our staff — remain our top priority. Our practice is following the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, Tarrant County Public Health, and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
To protect you, we’re taking the following steps:
We are using appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) and increasing the frequency of sanitization throughout our practice.
When you visit, our dentists and staff will be:
- Wearing surgical caps, N95 masks, disposable gowns, and face shields in addition to our routine protective equipment.
- Using hospital-strength disinfectants and sterilization protocols.
We are carefully screening anyone who enters the practice.
- Every patient will be asked a series of questions regarding your recent health and COVID-19 exposure
- Everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Everyone must have their temperature taken before entering the office.
- Patients will be escorted in and out of the building from their appointment.
- Staff will not come to work if they are experiencing any illness or related symptoms.
We are going above and beyond standard precautions.
For your peace of mind, we’re going the extra mile to eliminate any potential health risks.
- We have removed all items from the treatment rooms to eliminate cross-contamination from aerosols.
- All high-touch and common areas are cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Barriers have been placed over things that couldn’t be removed from the treatment rooms.
- Four HEPA air purifiers are placed throughout the practice.
- A washer and dryer have been installed for the staff to prevent cross-contamination. In addition, staff will not leave the practice for lunch.
- The waiting room is closed. We are checking-in patients over the phone before they enter.
- A new SMS texting system allows you to easily pay for treatment without face-to-face interaction.
With these measures, we can keep our practice a safe place for you and your family. We appreciate your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Drs. Harlin and Wilkinson
Questions about our new procedures? Please call us at 817.732.6622.